– An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber
speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy
suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of
the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
– The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
Soft & Playful
– At cruising speed, this snowboard is forgiving, playful,
and great for progressing. Riders of all ability levels will appreciate
the many easy-riding characteristics of a soft snowboard.
– Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally
versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater
balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which
way you point it.
– A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
– With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings
high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer
zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the
tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the
bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the
– The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges
on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for
consistent edge-hold and added strength.
FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core
– Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species
wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating
softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength
– Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
– Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
Super Sap® Epoxy
– A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces
the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based
epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per
The Channel™ Mounting System
– Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The
Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a
design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).