– Flat camber profile with a gently
rockered nose and tail just outside of the inserts makes for a smooth
and stable ride by reducing chatter.
– Equal amounts of nose and tail allowing a rider the ability to ride in either direction
– Designed for EZ-Rock and EZ-Flat
Rock, the EZ-DT is mellow between the bindings and at the tips with a
more aggressive grip in the binding areas. This creates a more forgiving
ride when things get a bit bumpy and a tight radius blended for carves.
– This core has a high
strength-to-weight wood construction utilizing different density poplar
woods, uniquely profiled to give you excellent all-around response when
riding the mountain.
Bi-Axial with Carbon
– New for this year, Flow is adding
carbon stringers in the boards that feature Bi-Axial glass. The special
configuration of bi-axial glass/carbon design creates a smooth yet
responsive feel. The specific carbon placement will increase the boards
energy while still maintaining that natural easy riding feel found in
– The Optix 2000 is a low maintenance base; it's smoother and less porous creating a durable, fast ride.
– Base color displayed may not be available. Base colors may vary.
4x4 Insert Pattern
– Compatible with all major binding systems.