– A flat profile overall with subtle rocker rise provides
an extra stable platform underfoot with a catch-free feel at the tip and
Soft & Playful
– At cruising speed, this snowboard is forgiving, playful,
and great for progressing. Riders of all ability levels will appreciate
the many easy-riding characteristics of a soft snowboard.
– Having a twin flex indicates that your board is perfectly
symmetrical in flexibility from tip to tail so you gain a more balanced
and predictable ride.
– Directional is the original snowboard shape. It is
designed with a slightly longer nose, to concentrate the pop in the
tail. This board will give you plenty of floatation, fluidity, and
control to rip.
3 - 6 mm Taper
– A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail,
promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced
deep snow flotation.
FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core
– Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species
wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating
softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength
– The wood grain is positioned perpendicularly along the
toe and heel edges. Engineered Grain Direction provides you with
consistent edge-hold and added strength.
– Burton's Squeezebox improves your boards performance by
balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more
flexible sections. Meaning you get enhanced board connectivity, response
– Gives the board a jib and park friendly feel by softening the torsional flex.
– An extruded base is full of speed, strength and amazing pop. These bases require little maintenance.
– Base color displayed may not be available. Base colors may vary.
Cruise Control Edge Tune
– Boosts confidence with the catch-free combo of a softer
flex and mellower edge tune. On tapered boards like the Clash™ and
Feather™ the nose is fully convex for all-terrain stability.
– Tyler Keeton Robbins
– Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable - The
Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a
design compatible with all major binding companies (not just Burton’s).