– A flat profile overall with subtle rocker rise provides
an extra stable platform underfoot with a catch-free feel at the tip and
Soft & Playful
– At cruising speed, this snowboard is forgiving, playful,
and great for progressing. Riders of all ability levels will appreciate
the many easy-riding characteristics of a soft snowboard.
– This flex features increased pop in the tail and a
resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all
terrain and conditions.
– Directional is the original snowboard shape. It is
designed with a slightly longer nose, to concentrate the pop in the
tail. This board will give you plenty of floatation, fluidity, and
control to rip.
5 mm Taper
– A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail,
promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced
deep snow flotation.
FSC™ Certified Fly® 900G Core
– Burton's classic tip-to-tail wood core. Without
sacrificing the flex, pop or strength, the 900G utilizes two wood
species to create an extremely lightweight board.
– Burton's Squeezebox improves your boards performance by
balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more
flexible sections. Meaning you get enhanced board connectivity, response
– Gives the board a jib and park friendly feel by softening the torsional flex.
– An extruded base is full of speed, strength and amazing pop. These bases require little maintenance.
Easy Bevel Edge Tune
– Engineered for riders starting out. Burton's Easy Bevel
Edge Tune makes for a catch-free and forgiving ride by rounding out the
– Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable - The
Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a
design compatible with all major binding companies (not just Burton’s).