Flex Rating: 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
– Softer snowboard bindings are comfortable and forgiving.
Re: Flex™ Polycarbonate Baseplate Construction
– Lightweight, durable, strong. Polycarbonate feels buttery
and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising. The minimalistic, cored
baseplate design is paired with Burton's Living Hinge™ disc to improve
Re: Flex™ FullBED Cushioning
– Full coverage cushioned platform maximizes comfort while
minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, the trap door design
makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
– Made with a stretchy Lycra® material, featuring Burton's
True Toe Wrap Window for a grip and secure fit when wearing it as a toe
– Makes the ankle straps move out of the way so you can
step into the binding without obstruction. Burton's Flex Slider has a
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
– A comfortable 3D curved design to fit seamlessly across
your ankles. The triple axis spine and concealed EVA padding add extra
comfort, durability and flex to the binding.
Smooth Glide™ Buckles
– Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
Ultra-Minimized Single-Component Hi-Back
– The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate
response. Through material blends, Burton was able to manipulate the
overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
– Burton's tool-free forward lean adjustment system.
Zero Forward Lean
– Riders who prefer a more playful relaxed feel will love
Burton's Zero Forward Lean hi-back design element. You can still crank
them forward for the pipe or gnarly carving.
Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems