– 2 (1-10 Rating System)
– Tough Surlyn material, anatomically shaped and 3-D molded
heel reinforcement to provide an even boot flex and long lasting
– The upper cuff of the boot is asymmetrically connected to
the lower boot allowing the ankle to flex naturally while providing
support without shell distortion.
– New for 17/18 is the asymmetrical Boa® lacing and boot design for targeted medial support and even forefoot closure.
Comfort and Fit
– Flow's proprietary and anatomically shaped inner and outer lasts.
3-D Molded Tongue
– Anatomically correct to provide less bulk and a true natural flex without boot distortion.
3-D Molded/Lasted Toe Box
– Eliminates extra layers and seams around the tip of the
boot and creates a durable streamlined design with less bulk and a
– An integrated lacing liner and internal J-Bars add
support, while 3-D molded EVA, a custom flex zone in the forefoot and a
soft, die-cut EVA insole improve fit and add cushion.
Integrated Lacing Liner
– Lace pulls are directly integrated into the liner and stitched webbing for support.
– Gram for gram, the Boa® lace is stronger than tank armor.
The Boa® Closure System provides quick and easy custom comfort with a
smooth, even closure and no pressure points. Boa® components are
guaranteed for life.
– With the dual density EVA foam molded into the anatomical
shape with a deep heel cup and arch support, the forefoot gets more
Kush for flexiblity while the arch and heel remain more supportive. A
silicone screen print provides added traction.
– A blend of lightweight rubber compound that makes for a durable, lightweight, and performance driven outsole.
– a thermal insulating barrier between the outsole and the liner, which keeps the heat inside and the cold outside.
Articulating Flex Zone
Moisture Wicking Liner